Masterson Method® Equine Bodywork Equine Bodywork
The Masterson Method®
Integrated Equine Performance Bodywork®
The Masterson Method® is an integrated, multi-modality method of equine massage. It is a unique, interactive method of equine massage in which you learn to recognize and use the responses of the horse to your touch to find and release accumulated tension in key junctions of the body that most affect performance. In contrast to most traditional modalities, it enables the horse to actively participate in the process of releasing tension. It is something you do with the horse, rather than to the horse. This participation and interaction are what makes the method fascinating for those who use it. In fact, if you do not allow the horse to participate, it does not work!
Masterson Method® Two Day Seminar - SA
"Masterson Method® Beyond Horse Massage"
Hands - on Weekend Seminar - Workshop
The Masterson Method® Weekend Seminar - Workshop is the next practical step to take after reading or viewing the Beyond Horse Massage Book and DVD.
In this "Hands-on" Weekend Seminar- Workshop, hosted by Certified Masterson Method® Instructor, Chantal Holder and Rob Holder, you will learn how to recognize what the horse is telling you through visual and palpable responses that enable you to get deeper releases of tension than the horse would otherwise be unable to release on its own. This is a truly interactive process that results in a change in relationship, and an improvement in movement and performance.
Whats in it for you ?:
- Improved relationship and communication with your horse.
- Make your horse more relaxed and comfortable.
- Enable your horse to overcome limitations and restrictions that stand in the way of reaching his full potential.
- Learn techniques that allow the horse to release deep accumulated pain and tension in the muscles and connective tissue.
- Learn techniques that will help release tension in the major junctions of the horse that most affect movement and performance.
The two day seminar is arguably the most important stage of your Masterson Method® journey as this will teach you the absolute foundation on which all further Masteron Method® training is based.
Discover how much the Masterson Method® has to offer you and your horse by experiencing one of our Hands-On weekend seminar-workshops hosted by EarthEco Equine Services right here in South Africa.
Lynne Piercy - Competitive showjumper and trainer.
(Two day seminar December 2016)
"If you want to experience working WITH your horse and getting a magnificent bond and happier horse, this is the thing to do"
Bianca Rootman - Qualified Equinologist and Canine rehab practitioner
(Two day seminar December 2016)
"I would say that it is an amazing workshop that introduces completely new techniques and concepts that are taught nowhere else.
The method of using such light touch and movements to achieve such incredible results has been a real eye opener for me"
"Steps to becoming a Masterson Method® Certified Practitioner"
Masterson Method® Certification Program:
To become a Masterson Method® Certified Practitioner (MMCP) you must meet the horsemanship experience and educational prerequisites explained below, complete the training requirements of the course, and demonstrate proficiency in all of the techniques taught. Time frame to complete the Certification Program: 9 - 18 months. In order to be certified in the Masterson Method® students must have:
- Completed all of the training requirements of the program listed below.
- Demonstrated proficiency in all of the techniques taught in the program.
- Have taken the anatomy portion of the course or have an equivalent anatomy qualification.
- Beyond Horse Massage Weekend 2-day Seminar-Workshop - Basic principals and techniques.
- Advanced 5-day Course - 32 Hours - Advanced techniques bringing positive change in horses movement and performance. Evaluation techniques, identifying patterns that point to possible primary issues that often create compensatory and secondary issues in the body.
- Home Study Course - 12 Hours - Provides guided study of techniques taught on Beyond Horse Massage Weekend Seminar-Workshop.
Tuition Fees:(Subject to change)
Weekend Seminar: $390 (Price only applicable to SA Seminars)
Home Study Course: $99 (Discounted for those who have done the weekend seminar - SA price only)
Anatomy Course: $165 (approx 6 - 8 months duration)
Advanced 5 day course: $2125
Certification Field Work Course: $1500
Coaching course: $350 each (x3)
Certification 3-Day Completion Course: $1100
NOTE: Above costs do NOT include additional Masterson Method® or Equine Anatomy text books or study material.
Above prices may change according to Masterson Method ® USA website. Kindly check links to confirm pricing